Miss Jen's Home Daycare and Preschool - In Home Family Child Care

There are a number of forms that will need to be filled out before any care is provided. These forms include emergency contact and medical history. Enrollment forms are sent home once registration fee is paid. 

When you register, your child's immunization record must be presented. Another way to do this is to have the physicians report filled out by your child's physician's office. The immunization record or physician's report should be signed and stamped by a physician or other medical professional, which shows that all currently required immunizations have been received.

Website Builder provided by  Vistaprint